|Perdido Sand Realty is a licensed real estate company and members of the local Pensacola Association of Realtors, Florida Association of Realors and National Association of Realtors. Perdido Sand Realty is locally owned and operated by Ted Johnson who is a licensed Real Estate Agent / Realtor and Licensed Commercial Association Manager in the state of Florida.
Ted Johnson was voted the 2010 Property Manager of the Year for the Pensacola Association of Realtors.
One important role of a Property Manager is that of tenant relations as a liaison between owners and the actual tenant, providing a buffer for those owners who are desiring to distance themselves from their tenant constituency. Our duties the basic primary tasks of the following:
- Market the owners property for rent
- Show prospective tenants your property
- Background and credit checks of the applicant's credit, criminal history, rental history and ability to pay
- Lease contracting using legal documents accepted by the Florida Supreme Court
- Accepting rent on the owners behalf and submitting to the homeowner
- Providing tenants 3-day notice for unpaid rents and 7-day notice for lease violations
- Submitting maintenance requests and contacting vendors for submitted maintenance requests
- Accepting Notice to Vacates and handling turnovers when your home goes vacant
There are many facets to this profession, including managing the accounts and finances of the real estate properties, and participating in or initiating litigation with tenants, contractors and insurance agencies. Litigation is considered a separate function, set aside for trained attorneys.
Special attention is given to landlord/tenant law and most commonly evictions, non-payment, harassment, reduction of pre-arranged services, and public nuisance are legal subjects that gain the most amount of attention from property managers. Therefore, it is a necessity that a property manager be current with applicable municipal, county, state and Federal Fair Housing laws and practices.
Perdido Sand Realty offers the highest level of customer service and integrity in Escambia and Santa Rosa Counties. Our company utilizes a powerful online collaberation tool to empower homeowners with Real-Time access and 24/7 visibility to your investment property. Access your ledger, track maintenance, owner statements, and threaded conversations - anytime and anywhere! You receive instant notifications when your tenants lease is 60 and 30 days out from renewal, a service request is submitted, or your lease is terminated or generated.
As a bonus, tenants have the ultimate amenity that allows them to manage their account online, check balances, make online payments, and input maintenance and track its status.
Please contact Perdido Sand Realty for additional information about our property management services. We look forward to the opportunity to provide you outstanding customer service!